Friday, January 20, 2012

So to FINALLY update you on Earrings4Ethiopia (E4E)

Many of you have supported me in my desire to care for orphans, especially as I was starting E4E.  So now I need to catch you up on the past few months.

In case you don’t know, my brothers lived at the Thomas Center in Ethiopia for a year.
Initially, I gave the first proceeds to the Thomas Center in June, 2011 for them to use for formula and food.  It made me feel valuable and part of God’s plan. 

Now, thanks to many purchases over Christmas, I’m ready to send another check!
This time, I am sending over $500!!! to somewhere different. Daniel, that helps manage the the Thomas Center, is starting a nonprofit daycare and biblical training program for one of the poorest areas in Addis Ababa. This is so non-working moms can send their young children to this daycare while they work. This helps the moms to not have to orphan their kids when they can’t afford to keep and feed them. My dad is helping Daniel, along with some people from California, to help this daycare open. Attached is a link for the website: 
http://www.hopeforchildrenandyouth.com/Projects.html

I feel that the money will greatly impact the work being done on this project. Many children will be directly sponsored with this donation!  Hopefully you will be encouraged to continue promoting E4E ongoing!  I am excited to see what God will do.

AND...NEW EARRINGS ARE HERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment